PSORandomGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSORandomGames

Welcome to The Video Gaming forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private server "Elnoa"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome

Private server "Elnoa" Empty
PostSubject: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm

yup I R be habing a private server now although its still in the works. Anyone interested, read below........

email:

Accountrequests@Gmail.com

with a username and password of your choice. I will check this mailbox when i can be arsed, and sign you up to the server. Once you send the email, follow these instructions:

- Copy your main "PHANTASY ONLINE BLUE BURST" folder (usually inside of a 'SEGA' folder) and paste it next to the original, so you have one PSOBB install for SCHThack and one for Elnoa. You may rename this new folder/PSOBB install.

- In the new Elnoa PSOBB install, place this file (inside of the main folder):

PsoBB_Localhost.rar

- For Vista users:

Vista_Localhost.rar

- Remember to extract the file from the zip archive first! Then; simply make a shortcut to that file. That is the file you will need to run to play Elnoa PSOBB

/END of instructions.

Remember:

It's a beta right now. Some things may seem a little out of whack.
Back to top Go down
EvilMag
Admin
EvilMag

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm

is it possible to connect there with v2 and GC?
Back to top Go down
https://psorandomgames.forumotion.com
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 pm

EvilMag wrote:
is it possible to connect there with v2 and GC?
Nope server doesnt support it yet, not something im ussed about for the time being as hacks server does just fine for that. Does have some other funky shit that schtserv doesnt and ultimate mode really is Ultimate mode now Wink

There are alot of updates planned for it in time though that will totally change the pso experience, for example...

No more section ID's, Each monster will have the chance to drop more than one rare item(up to 8 im thinking)
No more piss coloured s-ranks
Tyoe weapons are actually usefull now Smile

Lots of stuff that needs to be fixed also
Back to top Go down
EvilMag
Admin
EvilMag

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Once I can get BB working on my computer (Virus scanners are stopping it from playing rofl) GM me Plox on your server
Back to top Go down
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:40 pm

EvilMag wrote:
Once I can get BB working on my computer (Virus scanners are stopping it from playing rofl) GM me Plox on your server

I'll consider it closer to the time, if your virus scanners aint letting you run it you just need a fixed exe. Problem is caused by hacks rebuilt online.exe. It's just a false alarm though and one that should be ignored. While its in beta you can have gMness all you want, after beta i'll rethink every position based on how people have acted in beta Wink
Back to top Go down
EvilMag
Admin
EvilMag

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 pm

might need fixed exe
Back to top Go down
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 pm

EvilMag wrote:
might need fixed exe

Well the exe i use is somewhat different to hacks, doesntr have the loader crammed into it lol. Mines should probably work fine.

Anyways its like 4am, i'll be back laters
Back to top Go down
EvilMag
Admin
EvilMag

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 pm

night man Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private server "Elnoa"   Private server "Elnoa" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private server "Elnoa"
Page 1 of 1